Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekly Menu Plan

Week of  3/05 – 3/11  

Monday – Cowboy Stew 
Tuesday –  Fettuccini Alfredo
Wednesday –  BBQ Biscuit Cups       
Thursday – Crescent Chicken
Friday – Taco Salad
Saturday – Lovers Meal (Left-Overs)
Sunday – Potato Soup


Click on the highlighted meal for the recipe.

Last week I did not follow my menu plan exactly as planned (I did not have some of the meats necessary to make these chosen meals so I made some changes)  But the beauty of having a monthly plan is that I have recipes handy and available for the months meals. 

I keep a Recipe binder that I update each month with the recipes I will be using for that months meals. I store each recipe in sheet protectors in the menu binder so they are easy to find when I need them.  I will be making a post later in the week with pictures and more details about this binder.



Check out my blog entree for recipes for homemade Seasoning Mixes: http://chellsenclan.blogspot.com/2012/02/seasoning-mixes.html




Linking up to: http://orgjunkie.com/  Pin It

1 comment:

Brittaney :) said...

Wow. This is great. Now I know what nights I should definitely make it home for dinner.... haha. :)