Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, March 2, 2012

Oven Potato Wedges

This week I made some last minute changes to our menu plan, due to the fact I did not have the chicken needed to make the recipes that were on the menu plan.  So, I improvised and came up with these oven potato wedges and turkey and cheese sliders. I will post the recipe for Ham & Cheese this weekend.  I did not have ham so, once again I improvised and used turkey.  Here is the recipe for the Potato Wedges- they were very good.  I also sprinkled a little powdered ranch dressing mix on them.

Oven Potato Wedges

Ingredients
3 pounds potatoes (about 6)
1/2 cup Italian dressing
1-2 tablespoons paprika (or sprinkle with your favorite seasonings.)
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2-3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)

How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Scrub and rinse the potatoes. Slice potatoes lengthwise into wedges (about 8 per potato) and place on a baking pan. Pour on the Italian dressing and toss the wedges around to evenly coat. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake about an hour stirring at least once to evenly cook and brown the wedges. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley and bake five minutes more.

Enjoy~ Pin It

1 comment:

Nicole said...

These are super yummy! I am always looking for recipes that I don't have to increase too much for our family size! Thank you!