Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Recipe Binder

I shared in this post about my recipe binder.
I wanted to share more details and show you pictures of this Binder

100_9198
I take my monthly menu and post it in this Binder in a sheet protector that is attached to the inside cover of the binder
100_9199
All of the recipes are put in the binder in sheet protectors in the order that they appear on the menu.  This way I can locate them quickly.
100_9200

100_9204
100_9197I store my Binder on the side of one of my counter tops.  Its stays there so I can find it!! 

  
When I need a recipe I pull it out and attach it to a clip on my cupboard so I can follow it as I make the recipe.
  
You can find this recipe for Pizza Ole’ here.



Enjoy~ Pin It

No comments: