Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Moments to Remeber

Moments to rememberMoments to Remember was developed as a simple way to look back on our week as homeschoolers and find photos that encompass the memories we want to remember. The week may have been tough, there may have been more bumps than smiles, but in the end these are the moments that keep us going. These are the moments to remember.

My missionary daughter took my angel, little one, my special son and pepper out to the park for a little P.E and nature break. I love these pictures.  They are full of life and fun. Little one is quite the poser for the pics. 

I love the little coat on pepper... can you tell she is a girl!!!


It has been such a blessing having my missionary daughter home this past 6 weeks.  We took her back  Saturday to her mission base were she will be a full time missionary serving with YWAM. It is so exciting to see your children walk in their callings.  Before she left she made sure she had some special time with each of her siblings. She is such a wonderful sister.

 It was such a beautiful day. The clouds were gorgeous.













 .




My little one saying...
"oh, stop and enjoy the moments of your day"
Enjoy your moments this weekend~
Pin It

No comments: