one etched in my memory from hearing it
more times than needed…
Words etched deep in one’s soul,
Words echoed in one’s mind,
Words embraced harder in one’s heart.
One always feeling like she can't catch up or stay on top of things,
or revelations - that become well thought out plans but are not fulfilled -
Ideas, full that come too late.
more times than not, saying – there is always next year.
Regrets of things unfinished, things left undone, things just an idol thought.
Left on one’s mind.
that things left on one’s mind or mindsets, need to be removed,
Mindsets need to be replaced,
Mindsets need to be restored,
Mindsets need to be renewed.
How do I replace those deep rooted mindsets…
- By seeing through someone else’s eyes - even if just for a moment.
- To see how I am a disciplined person – see the areas of progress, the areas of growth.
- Try not to do too many things - focus on a few. Simplicity - in the midst of a life that really isn't that simple –a life filled with many parts – many departments – with many divisions.
- Such a Dichotomy - dichotomy (noun) - A division into two contrasting things or parts. Simplicity in the midst of so many parts – each of importance.
- to focus on the simplicity not the contrast.
- to focus on one step not the marathon.
- to focus on one detail at a time not the big picture.
- to focus one day not the whole year.
- to focus on today –
to seek the one who knows me, my needs,
my family, their needs -
guidance for today –
follow through for today - that is true discipline.
just for today.
Learning to live in today~Pin It