Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Moments to Remember

Moments to rememberMoments to Remember was developed as a simple way to look back on our week as homeschoolers and find photos that encompass the memories we want to remember. The week may have been tough, there may have been more bumps than smiles, but in the end these are the moments that keep us going. These are the moments to remember.



We are part of a weekly co-op that meets on Fridays.  Each of my homeschool children attend, and I teach in one of the classes each week.  I have been teaching in the two Elementary Classes all year, rotating between the two.

We are studying:
Government & Economics – Upper High School Class (my rock star son is in this class)
American History – Lower High School Class (my unique son is in this class)
California History - Upper Elementary Class (my golden girl and my angel are in this class)
States & Early American History – Lower Elementary Class (my little one is in this class)

Hobo'sMy unique son’s class, recently studied  “The Great Depression.” 

They had a day were they dressed up as Hobo’s to class as part of their study. 

Some good looking Hobo’s if I do say so myself. 

They had a great time.

I love that we can be creative in our classes and learn at the same time.

Enjoying these weekly momnets~ Pin It