Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weekly Menu Plan

Week of  3/26 – 4/01

So my hubby and I are starting a diet this week… the 17day Diet.  I have some friends who have done this diet and liked it.  I am not sure of the long term effects, but I know it will help us to develop a healthier mindset. I will share later this week what our menu looks like for the first 17 days.  But here is what is on the menu for the Kids:  This menu plan is different from my March Menu Plan for this week.

I made a big batch of Black Beans in the Crock Pot today for the week:

Monday – Black Bean Soup   
Tuesday – Burritos and Rice
Wednesday – Pizza Roll Ups
Thursday – Spaghetti (jar sauce with spaghetti noodles)
Friday – Pizza Ole’ – with leftover black beans and taco meat)
Saturday – Left Overs or Chili Rellanoes
Sunday – Chicken Salad *  This we can all eat.

I am trying to make things that do not take a lot of effort, since my mind will be on not being able to eat what I make….

 Linking up to: http://orgjunkie.com/ 

Enjoy~ Pin It

No comments: