Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Advent Unfolding - Day 20

  12278769_10208105602588303_3733354741871975040_n





  Week 3 – Anticipation

      Day 20 – Worship



I remember years ago, earlier in my relationship with Jesus, I attended this church that played different worship music than I was use to – but I loved it – it was my favorite time of the service. I never wanted to be late because I did not want to miss any of it. I remembering looking around and seeing people reading their bulletins or whispering to each other and I though how could they not worship the Lord, it is so beautiful and meaningful.  I equated singing, or this time in service as worship - which it is, but over I time I realized that singing was not the only way to worship, that our lives were to actually be a worship song. I love the words to the song “Lifesong”

May the words I say
And the things I do
Make my lifesong sing
Bring a smile to You
Let my lifesong sing to You
Let my lifesong sing to You
I want to sign Your name to the end of this day
Knowing that my heart was true
Let my lifesong sing to You I know that both Mary and Joseph allowed their lives to be a lifesong to their Heavenly Father – they knew what it meant to worship their creator with every area of their lives. How I desire to do the same -

Pin It

No comments: