Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Advent Unfolding - Day 17







  12278769_10208105602588303_3733354741871975040_n






Week 3 – Anticipation
      Day 17  – Space



Space –
       : the amount of an area, room, surface, etc., that is empty or available for use
: an area that is used or available for a specific purpose
: an empty area between things
When I think of space, I think of the word margin.
Margin -
     : the part of a page that is above, below, or to the side of the printed part
: an extra amount of something (such as time or space) that can be used if it is needed
And when I think of each day as an empty piece of writing paper and I begin to write in my day-
There are certain things I need to fill in on that paper – getting up, grooming, household duties, schooling, making meals. 
There are desires, goals, even dreams to write down – favorite TV show, walking with a friend, coffee date, scrapbooking project, research project.
If I am not careful, intentional or if I am focused on the to do’s and the want to do’s – that sheet of paper can fill up quickly – and soon even the margins fill up with business. Then this piece of paper is hard to read, hard to discern what comes next, hard to find a focus point.

But, if I put Jesus in the center, let everything else be an extension of my relationship with him, allow the margins to be a reflection place of His glory – this simple piece of paper becomes a work of art.


There are these designated margins around the paper. Margin is the place where you can reflect on the text of your life. Everyone needs that–a space to pencil in your thoughts and ponder the words before rushing to turn the next page. -


Pin It

No comments: