Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Menu Plan

clip_image002Week of 11/25 – 12/1

Sunday – Turkey Noodle Soup
Monday – Burritos & Rice
Tuesday – Chicken Enchiladas
Wednesday – Tuna/Pea Sauce & Biscuits
Thursday – Baked Spaghetti
Friday – Pizza Bread
Saturday – Chili Relleno Casserole

I have looked at many monthly menu plan subscriptions over the years.  I have tried a few but the thing I did not like about most of them is that they plan the meals…  and honestly (even though there were some really awesome meals)  we did not like all the meals, or they required ingredients that I did not regularly purchase.  We are usually on a food budget, and I like to use items that we find good deals on -  see these posts:

I have looked at the Plan to Eat menu planning program but I was not sure I wanted to for the $39.00 a month (I am kind a cheap when it comes to things like this.)  But the Pan to Eat Simple Menu Plan is on sale  until Monday, you can purchase a yearly subscription to Plan to Eat  for just $19.50 (which works out to about $1.60 a month). You can also buy unlimited gift subscriptions for $15.50.

So I decided to go for it and give it a try. 
I like that you can enter in all your own recipes, and quickly add ones from other web sites or Pinterest… which I have been getting allot of recipes from lately.  You are able to plan for all three meals plus snacks. (not just dinner)  I will post next week how I liked using it.

linking to:

Enjoy~
Pin It

No comments: