Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Celebrate Christmas

clip_image001 Celebrate Christmas

Have you noticed how Christmas seems to get put out earlier and earlier in the stores.  In the past this has really bothered me, but when I think of preparing my heart for celebrating my Saviors birthday, preparing ahead doesn’t seem so outrageous. 

We like to celebrate Advent, which usually starts right after Thanksgiving.

The word 'Advent' is from the Latin 'Adventus,' which means “coming or “arrival.” We celebrate  the coming and arrival of Jesus. Advent is a time to prepare our hearts with a spirit of expectation, of anticipation, of preparation, of longing.

During Advent we recall the history of God's people and reflect on how the prophecies and promises of the Old Testament were fulfilled, by one small baby who came to redeem us…

I read about this free workshop and daily emails with a countdown to Advent… So I decided to sign up (and I wanted the free Advent Calendar Printable, which by the way is super cute!!!)

Each year I look for ways to be more intentional about our Christmas Celebration. So, I have signed up for Kerry’s workshop. You can also sign up HERE!!!

FREE Online Workshop Video Reveals "5 Clues to Putting Christ Back in Your Christmas"
Video Replay of Workshop on Tuesday, October 30
PLUS...Get your
FREE Advent Calendar & Printable.

Kerry Beck

In this online workshop & my FREE Advent Calendar countdown, I’m going to share with you some of those ideas. Kerry's Advent Calendar Countdown sends you FREE Daily ideas to add meaning to your family's Christmas Holiday Traditions & Activities? Don't spend time yourself trying to research the best way to celebrate Advent, Christmas & the holidays. Use my free Advent Activities Calendar. You get one each day for the next 25 days! Just open your email and celebrate the history of Christ's Advent. You'll also be given a link to a free Advent Calendar Printable that you can make at home with your kids.
  
Beginning to prepare my heart~ Pin It

No comments: