Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, September 7, 2012

Back to School

This week  was our first official first week back at school.  Since we have a tradition that you get your birthday off from school and we had two “Birthday Girls” on Monday and Tuesday, we decided to start our new school year mid week this year.

This year we have 4 students.  (my class is getting smaller and smaller as the years go on)

We began the morning taking new school pictures…

my “unique son”  is in 11th grade this year:
FotoFlexer_Photo-aaron

my “ golden girl” is in 7th grade this year:
FotoFlexer_Photo-audriona

my “angel girl” is in 6th grade this year:
FotoFlexer_Photo-angel

my “ little one”  is in 3rd grade this year:
FotoFlexer_Photo

I asked each of them, “What do you want to learn this year.”
Their answers are recorded on their pictures.
And of course we need a picture of the “teacher” – Mom DSCN0499

I am excited to be able to learn alongside of my kiddos, so often I feel I am the one who learns the most.  Especially in those “spiritual lessons.”


Homegrown Learners
Linking up to the following sites:
Open to all He has for us this new school year~
Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so right -- we learn so much alongside our children. I believe God is homeschooling ME most days!

I love all of the pictures -- your children each look so happy and unique - love the picture of your 11th grader the most I think.

Have a great weekend - and thanks for linking with Collage Friday!

Mary said...

I love your pictures!

Dawn said...

I love learning with my kids too. Have a wonderful year.
Blessings, Dawn