Sunday is sandwich and salad or soup day around here. This is a super easy and quick meal to put together for a Sunday Night when you do not feel like being in the kitchen for long.
- - King’s Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- - RICE A RONI – Chicken Falvor
- - Canned Chicken
- - Mayonnaise however much you like
- - Lemon Pepper
1. Make RICE-A-RONI as directed on box. Add drained can of chicken. Mix.
2. Add the amount of Mayonnaise you like as well as your lemon pepper
We love those Hawaiian Sweet Rolls and have been able to get them at our 99 cent only store.
You can add chopped grapes or dried cranberries for a sweet taste or chopped celery and onion for a crunchy taste.
Serve with salad or soup of your choice.