Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, August 24, 2012

Back to School - School Pictures

 Student Photo  Week


Over at ihomeschoolnetwork.com they are hosting a Not Back-to-School Blog Hop.

This week is student photo week.  I have not taken our back to school pics yet, since we will not be officially starting school until next week.  But last year I made these for the 3 girls: 

image  image  image

The inspiration for these came from Pinterest and 1+1+1 =1.

I will be making new ones this year after we take our back to school pictures. I will post them next week along with some record keeping ideas that have worked for us.

I also love these School Memory Kit  ideas.

promo  from: Confessions of a Homeschooler

image   from: all for the boys

  from: i heart organizing

  Hope you are enjoying the start of a new school year~

Pin It

No comments: