Pepperoni Pizza Pasta – 15 Minute Meal
- 1 lb. penne pasta
- 2 Tbs. oil
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red (or yellow or orange), chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 28 oz crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp. basil
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 6 oz pepperoni (I used turkey pepperoni), cut in halves
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Italian 5 cheese, shredded
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- While it cooks, saute the peppers, onions and garlic in oil in a large skillet.
- When the veggies are tender-crisp, add crushed tomatoes, basil, oregano and pepperoni.
- Cook over medium heat till pasta is done. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta and put back in cooking pan.
- Pour sauce over pasta and stir to combine.
- Serve with shredded cheese.
Enjoy ~Pin It