Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mama’s Mission – April

clip_image002
It is time to evaluate my March Goals and set some new ones for April .  I have crossed off the goals that I have accomplished or made great headway in.

Personal:
Work on Perspectives 4X Week (did this for 2 out of the 4 weeks)

Homeschooling:
Make Check off List for Audri

Homemaking:
Monthly Cleaning Weekend
Make Alfredo Sauce – Freeze
Make Sloppy Joe Mix – Freeze
Make Taco Meat – Freeze

Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family:
Organize Card/Craft Area

Financial:
Budget Tax Return
Blogging/Online Activity:
Begin writing and scheduling blog posts @ least 1 week in advance
Set up 10 blog entrees in Live Writer

Mama Jenn

Personal:
Morning Prayer Time

Marriage:
Set up date nights
Praying Daily for David - Use Prayer Calendar

Parenting:
Morning Devotion with Jon & Girls
Pray Daily Children - Use Prayer Calendar

Homeschooling:
Phonics- Speech 4X week Audri
Re-establish Weekly Habits

Homemaking:
5 Freezer Meals Prepared

Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family:
Get Cards Organized to Start Sending

Financial:
Tune up – Smog Cars – Registration (this is in the works)

Mama Jenn

I seemed to be really strong in a few areas and not so on others.  Need to work a little more on balance in where I send my time.  I had my special son home 2 of the weeks – which always puts me more in a household mode.  (I think I am in a school break mode).

Here are my Goals for AprilSome areas just carried over

Personal:
  • Get up at 7 each morning
  • Morning Prayer/Bible  Time 3 x week
  • finish phase 1 & 2 of 17-day Diet
  • Exercise 2 x week
  • Catch up on Perspectives Study (behind a lesson- 2 personal responses due)

Marriage:
  • Set up date nights (plan 2 for month – set date for  weekend way for anniversary
  • Praying 3 x week for David - Use Prayer Calendar
  • Write 2 cards/notes  of appreciation to Hubby

Parenting:
  • Morning Devotion with Jon & Girls 4 x week
  • Pray Daily Children 3 x week - Use Prayer Calendar
  • Set Goals for Jonathan – e-mail to rep.

Holidays – Seasons
  • Easter Clings up on Window
  • Easter Resurrection Eggs – Learning Tree – more on this to follow
  • Easter Bucket List – complete at least 1/2 the activities – more on this to follow
  • Natures Study Outing and 2 Activities from the Handbook of Nature Study April Newsletter (you can get this by subscribing to Handbook of Nature Study web sit)
Homeschooling:
  • Phonics- Speech 3 x week Audri
  • Re-establish Weekly – Monthly Habits Training
Homemaking:
  • April Monthly Cleaning Weekend
  • 5 Freezer Meals Prepared
De-clutter List
  • school area in garage
  • school closet in kitchen
Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family:
  • Get Cards Organized to Start Sending
  • Gift/Card for secret sister
Financial:
  • Tune up – Smog Cars – Registration (working on this)
  • Go over monthly budget with Hubby
  • Set up cash amount – envelopes for grocery/household expenses
Blogging/Online Activity:
  • Manage Time working on Blog – 2 x week
There are my monthly goals.  I will be posting soon on SMART goal setting.  It is a way to set up goals.  I read about it a few years ago and liked the technique.  I am reading and refreshing my mind on how to set up effective goals.  I am hoping this will help me set u more effective goals ~

Check out Jenn’s original post on Mamas Mission of the Month here: http://mama-jenn.blogspot.com/2010/08/mamas-mission-of-month.html

Enjoy your day & may you get a jump start on your goals ~
Pin It

No comments: