Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Little One

100_8938
Today is my Shekinah’s  Birthday

She is 8

She graced us with her presence...

the day after Mother's Day...

She is the one we have experienced
all the lasts with.
the last one to take a bottle...
the last one to be in diapers...
the last one to eat baby food...
the last one to take her first steps...
the last one to be a toddler...
the last one to be a preschooler...
the last one to crawl in bed with us at night... 



100_9063picture frame kinah  
 
skipping kinah She is my “mini-me”





My “little fashionista girl”   


dancing kinah  














My “little cheerleader” and encourager ... 

                         She is my “little one”…  Happy Birthday my sweet “little one”


Enjoying watching my little one, not wanting to miss any of the lasts....
Pin It

No comments: