Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy Birthday David

DSCN1839


Today, we celebrated my honey’s birthday. 

           DSCN1853 
my unique son posted these words on facebook as a tribute to his dad

DSCN1843


My father is the only person who will tell a security guard at an airport that he has drugs, guns and counterfeit money in his bag.




DSCN1856


My father is the only person who could hold on to a grudge for 25 years and than forgive because he played angry birds.





DSCN1844

He is the only person that liked Richard Nixon.
He is a man who is not afraid to believe differently than what is traditionally taught.

He is a man ...who has raise us to challenged what we are taught and to look at more than just two sides of an argument.


DSCN1841


He is the only man who calls me a heretic and means it as a compliment.

Happy birthday dad, thank you for all you have done in my life. I can't ask for a better father to make me into the man I need to be.


I thought this was a true, fitting tribute to the man who is faithful beyond faithful for his family.

We love you – Happy Birthday~

  Pin It

No comments: