This month I am needing to finish up school planning for our new school year so I decided to try one of the online menu plans. I found this one:
you can download this menu plan here.
This Weeks Menu is:
Monday – Sausage, Rice and Zucchini.
Tuesday – TRISCUIT Pull Apart Pizza
Wednesday – Crock Pot Beanie Weenies
Thursday – Brown Butter Peas and Bacon Tortellini
Friday – Chicken & Dumplings
Saturday – We will be picking up Aaron from his 24/7 program – recipe below for bacon Cheeseburger Frittata – Sounds and looks really Yummy.
TRISCUIT Pull-Apart "Pizza"
What You Need
24 TRISCUIT Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil Crackers
1/3 cup PHILADELPHIA Savory Garlic Cooking Creme
1 cup chopped cooked broccoli
1 plum tomato, chopped
1/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
2-1/2 oz. Italian sausage, crumbled, cooked
1 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
2 Fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
1 Tbsp. olive oil
HEAT oven 400ºF.
ARRANGE crackers in single layer on baking sheet to form solid rectangle; spread with cooking crème. Top with broccoli.
COVER half the rectangle with tomatoes and mozzarella; cover remaining half with sausage and Parmesan.
BAKE 10 min. or until mozzarella is melted. Sprinkle basil over tomato-covered half; drizzle oil over remaining half. Serve warm.
Crock Pot Beanie Weenies
- 2 (28 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (1 lb) package hot dog, halved lengthwise and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
In a crock pot, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces
- Place the chicken, butter, soup, and onion in a slow cooker, and fill with enough water to cover.
- Cover, and cook for 5 to 6 hours on High. About 30 minutes before serving, place the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.
Bacon Cheese Burger Frittata
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 small chopped onion
- 4 slices crisp-cooked bacon, chopped in bits
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Preheat oven to 350°F
Brown hamburger in skillet with onion. Drain well of any excess grease.
Remove and mix in bowl with bacon pieces, breaking up any larger clumps with a fork or pastry mixer until you have a fine mix and press into the bottom of a deep-dish pie pan.
Combine remaining ingredients in mixer bowl and whip well.
Pour mixture over beef "crust" and bake 40-45 minutes until top is browned and "set".
Cool and enjoy!