Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Quiet Moments

Moments to rememberMoments to Remember was developed as a simple way to look back on our week as homeschoolers and find photos that encompass the memories we want to remember. The week may have been tough, there may have been more bumps than smiles, but in the end these are the moments that keep us going. These are the moments to remember.

$(KGrHqF,!iEE5dKZNMKGBOheSgOd2w~~60_35This week while all the older children were at youth group, my little one, my special son and I had some quiet moments together.  We put this DVD in...

and did a little drawing while we watched the DVD and listened to the peaceful music.  We bought a whole series of these DVD’s at the Dollar Tree last year. I think we could do this activity with all of the DVD’s.  They range from flowers to beach scenes to the ocean.  It was so relaxing and fun.

Here are our pictures:
Shekinahs Pic 001jons pic 001  Katheys Pic 001 I saw that Shekinah had dedicated her picture to me, so I thought I would do the same.  She is so giving!!!

Pin It

No comments: