Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas Planners

   Free Printable Christmas Planner        Picture 

Botanical PaperWorks 12 Weeks of Christmas: 5 Free Printable Christmas Planner PagesWith Christmas just around the corner, I wanted to find a     planner to help keep my thoughts and plans written down and easily accessible. I found these different free printable planners.  I have not decided which one I am going to use yet.  I may use some of the printables from different downloads.  There are things I like about each on of these. I will be printing and comb binding the printable I want to use this week.  Once I have it done I will take a picture and post it. You can click the pictures and it will take you to each printable.


      http://becomingmartha.com/christmas-planner-free-printable/

Enjoy~ Pin It

No comments: