Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, January 2, 2012

Beginning the Year with Thanks

Every year the Lord gives me a word... 

this past year (2011) was probably the 10th year for me to receive a word to study, ponder and meditate on all year. 

As the years have come and gone, these words have woven in and around each other. When a new word is given, at some point it touches one of the other words and He speaks a new truth or gives me a deeper understanding of that word. 

Last year, for the first time, I received a phrase...  enter the land of the living.

He has spoken many things to me on this phrase, and continues to.  But one thing has been very clear...

He has called me to Fully Live...
To Fully embrace Life, with all its hopes, dreams, fears, hurts and pains... 
to Fully feel the gamete of emotions that come with living. 

So, as I enter the land of the living I am taking the dare to Fully Live:
Counting His endless gifts, to One Thousand Gifts… and beyond.













#1 excitement in daughter’s voice so many miles away
#2 spending time with sweet friends
#3 God meeting a family in need of His touch and grace
#4 child’s pure joy over holding a stray dog
#5 watching joyful girls play all afternoon with stray dog
#6 seeing hope for son’s fear of animals
#7 holding the sweetest dog
#8 finding dog’s owner…
#9 seeing need for a better home for him
#10 a daddy’s heart and openness…
#11 prayers and trusting Your hand in this…

I cried out to You, O LORD: I said, "You are my refuge, My portion in the land of the living."
                                                           Psalm 142:5


Pin It

No comments: