Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up – Weeks 14 – 15

DSCN1378  We are full fledge into our Christmas Unit and off for the month on December with regular studies.
 
DSCN1321We are so enjoying our Advent activities, using the Jesse Tree Calendar Connections  from 1+1=1=1.

On Friday Hubby and I took our unique son with us to pick up our missionary daughter at the YWAM base.  We spend the weekend celebrating our unique son’s 17th birthday and relaxing… It was great. 

DSCN1294    DSCN1310 DSCN1298DSCN1302Goofing off at the mall.
DSCN1287My little one made the cutest check off list to mark off the weekend and count down the days until she would see her big sissy.

We were waiting for our missionary daughter to set up the tree, so we took it out on Monday and set all the ornaments on the DSCN1331tree that night. 

Each year we add 8 new “picture” ornaments to the tree.  This tradition started out years ago when my mom sent picture ornaments for the kids two years in a row.

 We loved the idea of having a picture from that year on the tree and it became a  tradition. A few years DSCN1407 back we stopped adding any other ornaments to the tree because the “picture” ornaments took up the whole tree. 

We figured out this year that there are 139 picture ornaments DSCN1381 on the tree.  I love taking them out each year and putting them away.  I have a box for each child and I take my time putting them away…  cherishing each picture and looking at how much they have grown over the years… fills my heart with such JOY!!!!

It has been so wonderful having everyone home.  We have enjoyed just hanging out, watching TV together, playing games, doing activities together and just plan being together
DSCN1364  DSCN1477DSCN1417 DSCN1426  
I know that this month is going to go so fast, so I am enjoying every moment of it…

Cherishing Family Time~
Pin It

No comments: