Living in the moment…
Day 64 – enjoying driving again
Day 65– abundance of vehicles – vehicle that passed smog and is registered
Day 66 – school back on track – enjoying routine
Day 67 – resting in others help – knowing giving son has place to rely on
Day 68 – hubby enjoying watering the lawn and just resting in You again
Day 69 – watching unique son mentor another young man
Day 70 –hubby having purpose again and JOY
How to Live in the MomentHow to Helps
- Listen to music and enjoy it. Express yourself by dancing to it or singing along.
- Participate in active conversation and engage in the subject matter with another human.
- Forgive. Many of us carry grudges with us that haunt us, and those grudges also prevent us from opening our hearts to others because we're scared of getting hurt again.
- Children don't worry about the future; they play and enjoy every moment for what it is. They haven't yet learned to think ahead, or mull over the past, so take the opportunity to learn from them.
- Watch your breath, by noticing your breathing pattern your mind naturally quiets and pays more attention to the present moment.
- Think about how happy your good deed could make someone!
enjoying those daily moments~Pin It